Terms & Conditions
Welcome to kidette.com
The products and services that feature on Kidette are offered to you by Kidette.com
Kidette.com is a registered company in Dubai with commercial license number 1005827, UAE and is governed according to Dubai and UAE law.
Kidette is operated by Alma General Trading LLC, Office 901, 9th Floor, Capricorn Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road PO Box 113990, Dubai, UAE.
Kidette is happy to hear from all our users and address any questions, queries or complaints not already answered in this document. Just give us a call.
By using the site, even if you are browsing and have not registered, you acknowledge that you consent and agree to and will abide by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them very carefully. As with all our other policies, these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on Kidette.com are governed by Dubai and U.A.E. law.
Please revisit our Terms & Conditions policy regularly as they are subject to change without us directly informing you.
By using Kidette, whether or not you are a registered user, you consent, agree and confirm the following:
- You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing Kidette.
- You agree that we are not liable, as far as we are legally able to be, for any losses resulting from:
- Your incorrect use or misuse of Kidette
- Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data
- The content, statements or conduct of third-party individuals (including registered Kidette users), organizations, whether or not they operate on Kidette.
- You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration on Kidette without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- All users of Kidette agree that they will not use Kidette for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
- You agree not to reproduce any text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on Kidette unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You agree you will not sell or charge any service fee for access to Kidette by any other person.
- Kidette reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- Kidette reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on Kidette, providing that they have our written permission.
- Users must register in order to make purchases on Kidette.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.